COVID-19 Business Resources
Washington County Open to Business
If you’re interested in seeing how Open to Business can help your business during these challenging times, email Tyler Hilsabeck at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give him a call at 612-789-8838. Tyler is the Open to Business Advisor for Washington County. He holds many workshops and meetings throughout the county, and can also meet with you confidentially, one-on-one and figure out how Open to Business can assist with your business needs. This service is provided by the Washington County CDA. Learn more about this program here.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund
Eligible entities are businesses that are not permanently closed and include businesses where the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink including:
- Food stands, food trucks, food carts
- Bars, saloons, lounges, taverns
- Licensed facilities or premises of a beverage alcohol producer where the public may taste, sample, or purchase products
- Other similar places of business in which the public or patrons assemble for the primary purpose of being served food or drink
- Snack and nonalcoholic beverage bars
- *Brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms
- *Breweries and/or microbreweries
- *Wineries and distilleries
Bakeries, brewpubs, tasting rooms, taprooms, breweries, microbreweries, wineries and distilleries: on-site sales to the public comprised at least 33% of gross receipts in 2019. For businesses who opened in 2020 or that have not yet opened, the Applicant’s original business model should have contemplated at least 33% of gross receipts in on-site sales to the public. Click here to learn more.